Saturday, August 25, 2007

History Channel: A Conspiracy of 9/11 Errors










This first video is part of a GNN production called UA 93: The Road to Shanksville.

Susan McElwan's GNN Testimony

I was just driving along here. It was a beautiful day. I had the window open; had the stereo on, and when I got up here, almost to the stop sign, this small white plane - at the time, that's what I thought it was - went over top of me.

It was so smooth and it just glided over me, just like that [tilting hand to show and almost vertically banking turn.] And then I ducked, and when I looked up again, then it was the spoiler - which is what I call it - and it was tipped like this [rocks hands back to indicate tipping front up and back down] so I could really see the spoiler.

And then it just banked to the right, then went over and down behind those trees.

We got to watching it on TV and they kept saying that it was a large plane, like a 757. And I was like, no, what I saw was no jet [we assume she is intending 'jumbo jet']. That would have blown me off the road, if it went over me, you know, that close. I sad, na, that wasn't it.

So, like I said, at about 11:30 that night, the FBI came; wanted to talk to me. They kept asking me how big the plane was. And I said the plane, you know, it was small, it wasn't much bigger than my van, that I saw, and it went over top of me. And he says, "you don't know what a 757 looks like". And I said, you know, don't be condescending to me. You know, if you don't want to believe me that's fine, but what I saw, I though I should report, and you aught to know there was something else in the air at the same time this was going on, and you want to make sure it was ours and not somebody else's.

And that's when he did seem to get a little nicer. Told me it was a white Lear Jet. Somebody was taking picture. I said: before the crash? And he says: "Well we gotta go". And that was the end of it.

Susan McElwan Per Mirror.co.uk, 9/11/02

Susan Mcelwain, 51, who lives two miles from the site, knows what she saw - the white plane rocketed directly over her head.

"It came right over me, I reckon just 40 or 50ft above my mini-van," she recalled. "It was so low I ducked instinctively. It was travelling real fast, but hardly made any sound.

"Then it disappeared behind some trees. A few seconds later I heard this great explosion and saw this fireball rise up over the trees, so I figured the jet had crashed. The ground really shook. So I dialled 911 and told them what happened.

"I'd heard nothing about the other attacks and it was only when I got home and saw the TV that I realised it wasn't the white jet, but Flight 93.

I didn't think much more about it until the authorities started to say there had been no other plane. The plane I saw was heading right to the point where Flight 93 crashed and must have been there at the very moment it came down.

"There's no way I imagined this plane - it was so low it was virtually on top of me. It was white with no markings but it was definitely military, it just had that look.

"It had two rear engines, a big fin on the back like a spoiler on the back of a car and with two upright fins at the side. I haven't found one like it on the internet. It definitely wasn't one of those executive jets. The FBI came and talked to me and said there was no plane around.

"Then they changed their story and tried to say it was a plane taking pictures of the crash 3,000ft up.

"But I saw it and it was there before the crash and it was 40ft above my head. They did not want my story - nobody here did."

Mrs Mcelwain, who looks after special needs children, is further convinced the whole truth has yet to come out because of a phone call she had within hours from the wife of an air force friend of the family.

"She said her husband had called her that morning and said 'I can't talk, but we've just shot a plane down,' " Susan said. "I presumed they meant Flight 93. I have no doubt those brave people on board tried to do something, but I don't believe what happened on the plane brought it down.

"If they shot it down, or something else happened, everyone, especially the victims' families, have a right to know."


After examining the numerous witness accounts, news reports, photographs and videos of the crash site and visiting the crash site in person, we have concluded that United Airlines Flight 93 was almost certainly shot down. It was very likely destroyed in two stages. While flying at altitude, it was probably hit by one or more sidewinder missiles fired by Lieutenant Colonel Rick Gibney of the 119th Fighter Wing of the North Dakota Air National Guard. Popular Mechanics in their astonishingly inept article Debunking 9/11 Myths, and even more so in the subsequent book of the same title, makes a failed attempt to argue that Gibney could not have been near Shanksville at the time of the alleged shootdown, and in North Dakota 47 minutes later.


A bit of investigation and arithmetic should persuade the reader that an F-16 does have such capabilities. Pay close attention to the fact that Popular Mechanics never directly address the account reported by Colonel de Grand-Pre. They first modify it by adjusting the assumed engagement time to coincide with the officially proclaimed final impact time. The fact of the matter is that an F-16 is fast enough to do what Colonel de Grand-Pre reported to Alex Jones. It is also likely that the advertised maximum speed of the F-16 is not its true maximum.



For unexplained reasons Google removed this video once.


This second video exposes the utter ineptitude and negligence of the History Channel's producers of The 9/11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction, as well as that of the Popular Mechanics authors who are providing commentary. An additional example not made clear by the context of these videos is the fact that several news reports spoke of debris falling as far away as New Baltimore PA. We were told by Nevin Lambert at the temporary memorial near Shanksville that debris was found as far as 12 miles away from the crash site. When we inquired as to whether this was only paper and other light materials he specifically said that the debris consisted of "all kinds of airplane parts".



This third video provides insight into the kind of aircraft that was explicitly identified by at least one eyewitness near the impact crater, and is certainly consistent with Susan McElwain's description.

No comments: