Thursday, April 03, 2008

Message to the German Embassy Regarding the Imprisonment of Germar Rudolf


I am confident that any informed and intelligent German citizen knows that Germar Rudolf is in prison for speaking the Truth as he knows it. His research is of the highest scholarly and scientific standards. His conclusions are arrived at through valid reasoning on the basis of sound premises. In other words, I have concluded that Germar Rudolf is in prison for being intelligent, truthful, right and patriotic.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights — Article 19 clearly states that:
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.


By imprisoning Germar Rudolf, the German government is clearly guilty of a blatant and egregious violation of human rights in both the letter and the spirit of the law.

During the Cold War I served two years in Germany as a soldier in the United States Army. I did so with pride in the conviction that I was defending the German people against exactly the evil that is being wrought upon the good and honest Germar Rudolf. As I have demonstrated by this service, I would willingly bear arms against a government which conducts its affairs as does the current German government. I do not say this despite my German-American heritage dating to 1776, I say this because of my heritage.

In the off chance that this missive might be perceived as undiplomatic, I will say that I am speaking the Truth without pretense. If you want affected "diplomacy", talk to Heinz Alfred Kissinger.



No comments: