Sunday, December 02, 2007

Barry Jennings describes bombs in WTC7



Though we are loath to refer to anything on 911blogger due to their intellectual tyranny, we are also honorable enough to give credit where credit is due:
http://www.911blogger.com/node/11678#comment-164010

So we subsequently went to the stairwell and we're going down the stairs. When we reached the 8th-- or the 6th floor, the landing that we were standing on gave way. There was an explosion, and the landing gave way. And we're, I was left there hanging. I had to climb back up and I had to walk back up to the 8th floor. After getting to the 8th floor, everything was dark.
Alex Jones:

"911 bombshell WTC7 security official details explosions inside building. Says bombs were going off in WTC7 before either tower collapsed. (...) This is building 7 when the second tower hadn't even been hit yet."

(That last claim isn't addressed in any of the interview segments).

The witness, identified as "Barry Jenkins," says:

"I was asked to go and man the office of emergency management at the World Trade Center 7 on the 23rd floor. As I arrived there there were police all in the lobby. They showed me the way to the elevator. We got up to the 23rd floor. We couldn't get in. We had to go back down, then security and police took us to the freight elevators where they took us back up and we did get in. Upon arriving into the OEM EOC we noticed that everybody was gone. I saw coffee that was on the desk. Still, the smomke was still coming off the coffee. I saw half eaten sandwiches.

And after I called several individuals, one individual told me that um to leave and leave right away. Z---(sp) came running back in. He said we're the only ones up here, we gotta get outta here. He found the stairwell.

So we subsequently went to the stairwell and we're going down the stairs. When we reached the 8th-- or the 6th floor, the landing that we were standing on gave way. There was an explosion, and the landing gave way. And we're, I was left there hanging. I had to climb back up and I had to walk back up to the 8th floor. After getting to the 8th floor, everything was dark.

CUTS

INTERVIEWER (JASON BERMAS): "IRS was there."

JENKINS: "Well I'm just confused about one thing and one thing only. Why World Trade Center 7 went down in the first place. I'm very confused about that. I know what I heard. I heard exposions. The explanation I got was it was the fuel oil tank. I'm an old boiler guy. If it was a fuel oil tank it would have been one side of the building. When I got to that lobby, the lobby was totally destroyed. It looked like King Kong had came through it and stepped on it. It was so destroyed I didn't know where I was. And it was so destroyed they had to take me out through a hole in the wall, a makeshift hole that I believe the fire department made to get me out."

The interviewer allegedly has more testimony from Jenkins that establishes the time of these events. So, let's see it.

INTERVIEWER: "He (JENKINS) discusses also with us how while he was trapped on those floors he was talking to firemen prior to both collapses of the world trade center towers one and two.

CUTS

BERMAS: "As each building collapsed, they ran away from it. You know, as everybody did. You know, so those explosions that he got trapped on the eighth floor happened before both towers fell. He heard many other explosions during the whole thing. The entire lobby was blown up. There were dead bodies in building 7."

The confirmation:

JENKINS: "As I told you earlier, both buidlings were still standing. Because I looked two, I looked one way, looked the other way, now there's nothing there. When I got to the sixth floor before all this happened, when I got to the sixth floor, there was an explosion. That's what forced us back to the eighth floor. Both buildings were still standing."

No comments: